1. Valpaco Paper Services is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information.
Valpaco Paper Services is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. We recommend that you read it before accessing the digital content of Valpaco Paper Services This Policy informs you about our data processing practices and how your personal information is collected online and used by Valpaco Paper Services. This policy is easily accessible from our homepage and at the bottom of each page of this website. Valpaco Paper Services is committed to protecting the right to privacy and the protection of personal data, as well as respect for national and international laws on the protection of such data.
Valpaco Paper Services undertakes to protect the confidentiality of all personal information and to strictly limit its disclosure in accordance with national laws and regulations in force.
Valpaco Paper Services has adopted this Personal Data Protection Policy to implement General Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) which came into force on 25 May 2018, which applies to all entities of Valpaco Paper Services that process personal data of European residents.
This Policy is applicable in all our subsidiaries for the collection, processing, use, dissemination, transfer and storage of personal data. It imposes common rules on all our subsidiaries in all the countries where we operate and aims to guarantee a high level of protection of personal information within Valpaco Paper Services and its partners.
2. What is the scope of this Data Protection Policy?
Valpaco Paper Services is a SAS with a capital of €3,000,000.00 registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Créteil under number 849 335 922, whose registered office is located 3 Rue du Pont des Halles 94150 Rungis, represented by its President Aurélie Ribéra and, with transnational legal entities, business processes, management services and technical systems. This Policy applies to all websites, domain names, applications and products owned by Valpaco Paper Services and its subsidiaries (“Valpaco Paper Services sites or services”), unless another information protection policy or program-specific information, product or service is published to supplement or replace it. This Policy binds all subsidiaries owned by Valpaco Paper Services and their employees.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Valpaco Paper Services respects the right of every individual, employee, candidate or customer to have their personal data protected. Entities of Valpaco Paper Services will observe the following principles when processing your personal data:
1. Treat your personal information fairly, lawfully and transparently.
2. To collect your personal information for specific and legitimate purposes and not to treat it later in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
3. Ensure that the personal information collected is relevant and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected and processed. Information may be anonymized where possible and appropriate, depending on the nature of the data and the risks associated with the intended uses.
4. Keep your personal information accurate, updated if necessary. We will take reasonable steps to correct or delete inaccurate or incomplete data.
5. Personal information will be kept for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
6. The processing of personal information will be done in a manner that respects the rights of individuals.
7. Technical, physical and organisational measures are taken to secure your data and prevent unauthorized access, illicit processing and loss, destruction or damage of personal information.
8. Process your personal data in accordance with the following legal obligations:
– You have given your consent unambiguously; or
– Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for the purpose of taking measures, if you so request, before entering into a contract; or
– Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Valpaco Paper Services is subject; or
– Treatment is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person; or
– Processing is necessary for reasons of public interest or for the exercise of a public interest mission assigned to Valpaco Paper Services; or
– Processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of Valpaco Paper Services or a third party unless your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms override such interests.
All subsidiaries of Valpaco Paper Services must ensure that the above principles are respected.
4. Why do we collect and use personal information?
The main objective of this information collection is to provide our customers and other users with high quality services and to offer a personalized, efficient and seamless experience when using our digital content. For example, if you make an appointment or request information on the website, we will use your personal data to respond to your requests Valpaco Paper Services may collect personal information to perform various operations, as for example:
• Service orders, activations and registrations
• creating profiles;
• requests for information;
• Subscriptions to newsletters
• participation in games, contests or surveys;
• managing applications.
5. What types of personal information are collected?
Valpaco Paper Services collects and processes your personal information to provide you with a better service and personalize your experience and interaction with Valpaco Paper Services. Such collection is carried out with your consent and after having informed you in an appropriate manner in addition to keeping track of our processing activities under the responsibility of each of the entities.
Personal information (also known as personal data) is all information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier or to one or more specific factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
This Policy does not cover anonymized personal information, that is, when individuals are no longer identifiable or can only be identified for disproportionate costs and effort. If anonymous data becomes identifiable, or if pseudonyms are used to identify individuals, this Policy is intended to apply.
The decision to reveal personal information to us is up to you, so if you choose not to, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or not to provide services to you. The type of personal information we process about you may include:
• your first name, last name, age group, company, email address, phone number, billing address and mailing address;
• business information, such as customer type, function, purchase period;
• your preferences, such as product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and professional background, and professional interests (for applicants);
• your tallano.eu username and password (if applicable);
• your IP addresses.
6. How do we use this information?
We collect and use your information for many reasons, including:
Order Management: We collect personal information when you purchase products or services. This information is collected to deliver your order, receive payment and provide you with information about the status of your order.
Technical Assistance: We may collect certain information when you request technical assistance for services offered by Valpaco Paper Services. This personal information is necessary to identify your systems, understand product configuration, investigate your issues and provide solutions.
Surveys: We collect personal information from clients who volunteer to participate in surveys or surveys. We use this information to improve our offers and services.
Promotional Activities: We collect personal information from you when you register for a promotional program or activity. We use this information to manage the program or activity, send you promotional emails, notify winners and make the list of winners public, in accordance with applicable regulations and laws.
Newsletter and promotional emails: We collect your personal information when we ask you to receive newsletters, promotional emails and other information. We use this information to provide you with the information you request.
Respond to your requests for information: If you contact us, we keep records of your correspondence or comments, including your personal information, in a file dedicated to you. We use this information to provide you with a personalized service should you contact us again.
We may retain your information for a reasonable and limited period of time in order to accomplish any of the purposes set out above.
7. How do we use your information for promotion?
We (including companies in our group) and carefully selected third parties may use the information we collect to inform you, by letter, fax, telephone, SMS and e-mail of promotions, information and new products that we believe may be of interest to you.
When you provide us with your personal information you will have the choice to be contacted through these methods for these purposes.
You may at any time object to the processing of your data for commercial prospecting purposes.
8. What do we do with your personal data?
If you disclose personal information to us, directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we undertake to:
• not to sell or rent your personal information to a third party without your permission, unless you have consented to it, We may use your contact information to communicate to you information that we think you should be informed of or that you may find useful, such as (for example) information about our services or changes to the Usage Policy;
• Take commercially reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, illicit treatment and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
• do not use or disclose information except for:
– if necessary, provide products or services you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing them to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
– in ways other than those described in this Policy or to which you have consented;
– aggregated with other information so that your identity cannot be reasonably determined (for example, the compilation of statistics);
– as required by law, for example, in response to a summons or search;
– external auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
– if necessary, strengthen the Conditions of Use
– if necessary, protect the rights, security or property of Valpaco Paper Services, its users or others; this may include (for example) communicating information to other bodies or public authorities for identification purposes, Fight against fraud and/or risk reduction.
9. Your consent
By providing us with your personal information and/or by using the websites and/or by contracting with us, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Valpaco Paper Services for the purposes set out above.
You also consent to the transfer of your information to countries or jurisdictions that do not offer the same level of data protection as the European Union, if necessary for the purposes set out above. If such a transfer is made, we will provide you with guarantees to ensure that your information is properly protected. If you provide us with information about another person, you confirm that they have authorized you to act on their behalf to process their personal data including sensitive personal data, and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as described above) for which their personal data will be processed. We do not process the personal data of minors under the age of 16 without the express consent of their parents or legal representatives.
10. Third party websites and social networks
If you post, comment, indicate interests or share personal information, including photographs, on any public forum, social network, blog or similar forum, please be aware that any personal information you post can be read, view, collected or used by other users of these forums and that it
11. What are your rights?
• Right of access
As a data subject, you can find out about the nature of the personal data stored or processed about you by any entity of Valpaco Paper Services. Access to your personal data will be provided to you regardless of the location of the processing or storage.
An entity of Valpaco Paper Services that processes such data will cooperate to provide you with such access, either directly or through a local entity.
• Right of rectification
If personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it be changed.
• Right to object.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when Valpaco Paper Services processes your data for reasons that are of legitimate interest to it or for reasons of direct marketing.
• Right to delete
You can request the deletion of your personal data in the cases provided by law.
• Right to request limitation of processing
You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when authorized by applicable laws and regulations.
• Right to portability
If you meet the conditions defined by the laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data, you have the right to receive a subset of your personal data and to transfer it from Valpaco Paper Services to another controller.
You may also request the direct transmission of your personal information from Valpaco Paper Services to another data controller where this is technically feasible.
• Right to file a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authorities.
Valpaco Paper Services
3, rue du Pont des Halles
Or by email at email@example.com
Valpaco Paper Services reserves the right to modify this policy if necessary, for example, to comply with a change in law, regulations, practices and procedures of Valpaco Paper Services, or requirements imposed by the data protection authorities.
In this case, Valpaco Paper Services will inform its candidates, customers and any person concerned of any change in this policy. Valpaco Paper Services will publish any changes on the relevant internal and external websites.
Last updated: August 17, 2022.