Discover our services
Did you know?
In order to optimise paper or printed paper product orders, transport times must be taken into account. Read more...
Merci, nous vous recontacterons dans les meilleurs délais
Vous n'avez pas correctement rempli les champs
In order to optimise paper or printed paper product orders, transport times must be taken into account.
On certain days, heavy goods vehicles above 7.5 tonnes cannot circulate.
In France, a general driving ban applies all year-round on all the national road network:
- from 10pm on Saturday until 10pm on Sunday
- from 10pm on the day before a public holiday to 10pm the next day
In Italy, the general driving ban applies:
- on Sundays from 8am until 10pm from October to May
- on Sunday from 7am until midnight (12am) from June to September
- from 7am until midnight (12am) on Saturday during summer (from the end of June until the beginning of September).
The French and Italian laws combined forbids trans-Alpine transport in the summer from 7am on Saturday until midnight (12am) on Sunday.
Other specific driving restrictions can also be added to this general driving ban such as during school holiday periods and some public holidays.